This is a delightfully light and fresh dessert, perfect for serving up after summer BBQs or just whenever you have additional stone fruit that needs using up in the fruit bowl! No need to sweat it out in the kitchen either, as you can come in from the beach and have this on the table within 15 minutes! The creamy lemon mascarpone mixture is extremely more-ish, and balances perfectly with the fresh fruit while the mint mixture adds another layer of complexity that takes this dessert to a level that is set to make it a summer fave.
5 tablespoons of lemon curd
¼ cup of coconut sugar
2 tablespoons of fresh mint
A squeeze of lime juice
A selection of fresh summer fruits such as; nectarines, peaches, blueberries, strawberries and raspberries.
- Mix the mascarpone, ricotta and lemon curd together in a bowl
- Blitz coconut sugar and fresh mint in a food processor
- Slice the stone fruit and mix all of the fruit together. Mix a squeeze of lime juice through the fruit
- Assemble the fruit and mascarpone mixture in alternating layers in glasses or bowls
- Sprinkle the mint sugar over top of the last layer of fruit.
Nutrition Bite: Fresh mint is a great source of antioxidants and it is also traditionally consumed to encourage good digestion. In that regard, adding it to desserts makes sense, as generally it is the final (often quite indulgent!) course of a meal.