As a parent you’re always looking out for your little ones and do your best to keep them safe and healthy. But at some point they’re going to scrape their knee or suffer a cut – that’s just part of being of a kid.
Of course you’ll be there for them when they fall. Hugs and kisses are a good start, but may not be enough. Sometimes you may need to treat minor cuts and scrapes.
First Aid best practice is to follow these steps:
- Clean the wound with a soapy or a saline solution
- Apply an antiseptic cream or oil to help kill any bacteria
- Apply a dressing/plaster to keep the wound moist to help with healing
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic
This is where Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic comes in. Made from 100% natural Tea Tree oil – a powerful antiseptic which inhibits the spread of bacteria plus it cleanses and protects skin abrasions. Tea tree oil:
- is a 100% pure, 100% natural antiseptic
- relieves minor abrasions, pimples, bites and stings
- is well tolerated by healthy skin
Other products in the Thursday Plantation Antiseptics range include:
Tea Tree Manuka Honey Wound Balm
Remember the sting of an antiseptic when you were a kid? It doesn’t have to be like that anymore thanks to new Tea Tree Manuka Honey Wound Balm.
Unlike harsh chemical formulas, it’s a natural solution that combines the antiseptic power of tea tree oil with the rejuvenating properties of manuka honey. This means it’s gentle on their skin while helping to protect and promote healing.
NEW Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Manuka Honey Wound Balm provides a TRIPLE ACTION solution for wounds:
- Contains Tea Tree Oil, a naturally sourced antiseptic
- Manuka honey provides a moist, low pH environment to assist in the healing process
- The ointment forms a protective barrier, protecting the wound from bacteria and the environment
Tea Tree Antiseptic Spray with Aloe Vera
This easy and convenient spray teams up tea tree oil, a natural antiseptic, with the benefits of aloe vera to help cleanse and soothe:
- minor grazes
- irritated skin
Tea Tree Oil Other Uses
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic has many other uses:
- relieves minor cuts, burns, abrasions, pimples, bites and stings
- cleaning: Kills 99.9% household germs
So next time they take a tumble, combine hugs with the TLC of Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil and help them heal naturally.
Available at pharmacies, health stores and supermarkets.