What makes Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C so special?
We know how good Vitamin C is for your overall heath.
It supports your immune system, is necessary for tissue repair, helps prevent heart disease, reduces muscle ache and is a powerful antioxidant.
Problem is, regular Vitamin C can be destroyed in the digestive system and flushed from the body without providing a benefit. Obviously if it can’t get into your bloodstream it can’t do its job!
That’s why LivOn developed Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C. What makes Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C so unique is that it uses liposomes to protect the active nutrients during digestion.
This means more Vitamin C is absorbed by your cells with the nutrients still intact and ready to work.
Why is Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C made in sachets and not in capsules or a bottle?
To manufacture a true liposomal product, water is an essential ingredient. Water would melt a capsule and thus cannot be used. Products claiming to be liposomal that are sold in capsules may not be liposomal products and more likely to be a simple emulsion.
Sachets are an excellent way to protect the Vitamin C and deliver it without risk of oxidation. Oxidation would harm the Vitamin C and this why Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C would never be sold in a bottle.
Beware of Imitators
Unlike many imitators, LivOn has invested a lot over the past 12 years to ensure their product has stable liposomes. Unless this is achieved you can’t claim to have a true liposomal product. Stable liposomes are the ultimate goal with manufacturing.
So when purchasing a liposomal product it’s important to know that the product is true to the label. Ask if you are not sure. Better still, ask for Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C by name.
How to take Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C
- In a small glass (ideally a ‘shot’ glass) add one mouthful of water (i.e. as much water as you can swallow in one go)
- Squeeze the contents of the sachet down into the lower half of the sachet
- Tear the top off the sachet and squeeze the contents into the water folding the sachet in half as you squeeze the contents out. This will ensure that you get the most out of the sachet
- The contents will sink to the bottom in the glass. Don’t stir it around
- Swallow the contents in one go (‘down the hatch’ style). This is important because only this way is it possible to avoid the product (which is sticky) sticking to the side of the glass and thus wasting some of it
- It is best to take it around 15 minutes before a meal
- Drink plenty of water (preferably filtered) during the day
Available in pharmacies and health food stores. Ask for it by name.
For more information visit www.livonlabs.com