Feeling stressed and overwhelmed? We all experience some degree of stress, and a certain amount of positive pressure can often help improve performance and productivity.
However, excessive levels or prolonged periods of stress can have adverse effects on both physical and mental health and well-being.
Stress is a debilitating condition that upset the balance of our hormones leading to a loss of our well-being, performance, and even lifespan.
Signs of stress are well recognised and can exhibit as low energy and irritability, to name a few.
Taking simple steps toward living a healthy, balanced lifestyle can help during times of stress. A nutritious diet, along with stress reduction techniques, moderate exercise and nutritional supplements can all help to support and nourish the health of our body and mind. But when it’s not enough help is available, talk with your pharmacist about GO Stress Remedy – New Zealand’s number 1 natural stress support product in pharmacies.*
GO Stress Remedy
GO Stress Remedy contains L-Theanine, an amino acid that helps support a restful, relaxed state without diminishing daytime alertness, and without the side effects commonly associated with other relaxing agents.
Each capsule contains high potency L-Theanine (400mg), and can help:
- Support a balanced mood and help focus during times of stress.
- Support alertness and a sense of well-being.
- Support for the nervous system during tension and soothes frazzled nerves.
- Support for the nervous system during times of stress.
GO Stress Remedy is safe to be taken long term. The dose of 1 VegeCap daily, can also be increased to 2 VegeCaps under times of extra stress or heightened anxiety. This also makes GO Stress Remedy ideal for those undertaking exams, public speaking, or anxious about flying.
GO Stress Remedy Key Benefits
- Great support during stress and tension
- Fast acting
- Supports focus and calm
- Helps to sooth frazzled nerves
- No known medicine interactions
- Convenient 1-A-Day dose
- Supplied in VegeCapsule (free from animal products such as gelatine, easily digested once swallowed and provides optimum ingredient absorption)
- Contains no added: wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, dairy products, artificial flavours, preservatives or sweeteners
GO Stress Remedy is available exclusively through pharmacies and health stores.
For more visit gohealthy.co.nz