Do you have diabetes and regularly have to test your blood glucose levels? Want to take back control of your diabetes without having to prick1 your finger?
Introducing the Decom G6
The Dexcom G6 Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) System provides real-time glucose readings every five minutes. A small state-of-the-art sensor lets you and your loved ones know where your blood glucose levels are at and which direction they’re heading so you can take action and stay in control.
How it works
A sensor sits beneath the skin and measures glucose levels for up to 10 days. Providing accurate readings even when taking paracetamol. It sends the data wirelessly to your smart device2, so whether you’re at home, work, school or out & about, you can check your glucose values with the G6 app.
- No finger pricks1
- Real-time readings
- Customisable and predictive alerts
- Accurate readings
- App on your smart device2
- Data can be shared to up to 5 people
Who is Dexcom G6 right for?
- Anyone over 2 years of age with diabetes
- Whether you are using Multiple Daily Injections (MDI) or an insulin pump
- Those wanting to improve their time in range
- If you’re not at your HbA1c goal
- Those who have hypoglycaemia unawareness, glycaemic variability, or who have hyperglycaemia due to fear of hypoglycaemia
Peace of mind for parents
Parents of children with diabetes can get peace of mind with Dexcom G6. You can monitor you child’s blood sugar levels with readings2 sent to your phone3 throughout the day and night so you can worry less.
30-Day New User Trail
Not sure if Dexcom G6 is right for you? Sign up for the 30-day Trial to find out.
Find out more about Dexcom G6 here, and enter for your chance to WIN Dexcom G6 for a year.4