Line Up with the All Blacks
Go into the draw to WIN a skills session with 3 All Blacks,
in Wellington for you and 2 mates (18+ years).
Thanks to Voltaren – Official Supplier to the All Blacks
Plus tickets to the Wellington All Blacks match on Saturday 27th July 2019.
Flights and accommodation included, plus $1,000 spending money!
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions (“Conditions of Entry”).
- The Promoter is GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare New Zealand Limited (NZBN 9429041530474) of Level 11, Zurich House, 21 Queen Street, Auckland, New Zealand 1010.
- Subject to clause 5, entry is open to New Zealand residents who are aged 18 years or over.
- No purchase of a Voltaren product is required to be eligible to enter.
- Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Retailers and agencies or organisations associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
Entry and Draws
- The promotion will commence at 12:00am on Monday 13th May 2019 and final entries close at 11:59pm on Thursday 20th June 2019 (“Promotion Period”). All times stated are in New Zealand local time unless otherwise specified. The Draw will take place on Friday 21st June 2019. If an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn or a prize remains unclaimed, then the next valid reserve entry drawn will win the prize.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
- Entries may only be submitted in accordance with these Conditions of Entry and will not be accepted by the Promoter in any other form.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Conditions of Entry, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender (if applicable) are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant. The Promoter’s decision is final in relation to all aspects of this promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
Determining and notifying winners
- The first valid entry drawn will win the prize outlined below in clause 14.
- Entrants must provide a driver’s license or other approved form of identification (at the Promoter’s absolute discretion) as proof of identity and age upon request.
- Winners will be contacted by email and phone and the Promoter will record their address details so that the prize may be awarded.
- There is one prize to give away. Each prize includes the winner and up to 2 other adult friends to attend an All Black Skills session in Wellington on Friday 26th July 2019 at 10.30am and tickets for the winner and their 2 friends to attend the All Blacks match on Saturday 27th July 2019. The winner (1 only) will also receive $1000 spending money. The date and time of the All Blacks Skills Session cannot be rescheduled and the winner and their guests must be available to attend on the dates specified above.
- The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Where the winner and/or their guests do not reside in Wellington or its vicinity, the promoter will pay for flights from either Auckland or Christchurch for up to three (3) people and accommodation in Wellington (twin/triple share) for up to three (3) people for a maximum of three nights. Choice of flights and accommodation will be at the promoter’s discretion. All other costs associated with the prize, including but not limited to any meals, travel, insurance and any other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner and their companions as incurred.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited and will not be awarded to that winner.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over telephone communications, networks or lines and, to the extent permitted by law, accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) any costs incurred.
- The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid, prohibit further participation by an entrant, cancel or suspend a prize or cease to provide any prize to a winner in this promotion, if the entrant or winner:
- fails to verify their personal details and/or eligibility to enter the Promotion to the Promoter’s satisfaction;
- tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion;
- submits an entry which in the Promoter’s opinion is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry;
- acts in a disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or
- engages in conduct in entering the promotion which in the Promoter’s opinion is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion, the Promoter and/or it’s products or brands or is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate. This includes where entrants use multiple names or addresses to register multiple entries.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or any other form of compensation. The value of each prize is accurate as at the time of preparation of this material. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a prize after that date. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by a winner or any other party if any prize is unavailable for any reason.
- If requested by the Promoter, winners must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding this promotion, the Promoter’s products/services or their winning of a prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter and its associated companies and agencies using their name, voice, likeness and image in promotional material in any media worldwide, for an indefinite period.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings (except GST, if any). Independent financial advice should be sought.
- Nothing in these Conditions of Entry limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (NZ) or similar consumer protection laws in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees, associated companies and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non‑Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees, associated companies and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking/use of the prize.
Voltaren Emulgel. Temporary relief of pain (& inflammation). Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. GlaxoSmithKline NZ Limited, Auckland. TAPS NA11018/CHANZ/CHVOLT/0045/19